Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

stock fitment/cross refererence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2021 at 8:52am
Another thing to consider- if the lever broke from a blow, like the gun fell or was dropped, etc. that's one thing. But if the lever failed due to a too-high cocking effort, that should be corrected first. The lever pivot only needs a drop of oil occasionally, and the tip of the lever that contacts the plunger tube 'sear' should get a smear of good grease on reassembly.

7Shoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2021 at 8:52am
I really don't know if the my 94 (carbine stamped on the barrel) is a short or longer stock. I broke it about 50 years agoSmile.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2021 at 9:18am
Not written in stone, but in this case the photo should hold:

If originality isn't an issue, I'd go with the more comfortable LOP of a longer stock, regardless of what it came with.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2021 at 1:38pm
Great reference.   And 7Shoot, one more thing to chew on.   Just because a gun was made with an aluminum lever doesn't mean it won't work with a plastic one.   In several cases I've interchanged plastic with aluminum and thus put old guns back in service.   Both straight and curved levers.

Possibilities abound!
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic