Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful CO2 200/300 Leak Repairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retroboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2015 at 11:39pm
Jim got one working for me. It shoots great....just like when I was a kid many years ago. Many thanks
jimmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2016 at 5:50pm
haoletuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haoletuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2016 at 11:12pm
 jimmie, I also have the daisy 200 that leaks.  Would like to contact you about fixing it if you're still doing that work?
jimmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2016 at 8:36am
Send me a email
          Jim
joejhiggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joejhiggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2016 at 8:09pm
Hi Jimmie, I am new to this forum and have been reading this post about you working on Daisy 200 pistols. How can I contact you about fixing my 200. I looked at your profile but can't seem to find a way to email you. Thanks, Joe, joejhiggs   
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 5:31pm
Hi Jim,
I know I have your email but I cant remember which "Jim" you are. Angry
I have a gentleman who contacted me wondering if I knew anyone who could rebuild his D 300. Thought of you as you are the only guy I know who could do it. He is happy to pay for the service if you are looking for work. Drop me an email if you are. 
airgunnery@gmail.com
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Bearcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bearcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2016 at 4:06pm
I just bought one of these over the weekend for $20, it leaks but it just started to shoot, but no BB's came out.. Anyways I have looked for Jimmie's email on the site and it says private..

Jimmie

If you still are on this board, please email me marksterlinghampton@gmail.com

would like to talk to you about the repair you do and how much you would charge in repairing mine.

Mark

JimmieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2016 at 11:57am
I am a new member and attempting to contact Jimmie in regards to fixing the excellent 200 that is leaking. Had it as a kid, and nostalgia reigns. Thanks all.
jimmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2016 at 8:46am
What's your email ?
Bearcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bearcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2016 at 1:17pm
Jimmie- Thanks for contacting me- I found mine in all places a Antique shop in TippCity Ohio last weekend.
I knew for $20 and the shape it's in it was worth picking up for the cool looks but I understand a very good shooting BB gun.. can't wait to get it fixed and try plinking in the backyard..

How powerful are these compared to a modern CO pistol?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic