Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful CO2 200/300 Leak Repairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2016 at 6:43pm
Very similar in power. Co2 gas is the limiting factor and that has not changed in forever. :)
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
JimmieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2016 at 10:53am
This is for Jimmie. Thank you for your time. My email is greplink1@gmail.com. I look forward to communicating about repair/restoration of the model 200. Thanks again, JimmieG.
DaisyPrezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyPrezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2016 at 12:58pm
Hi Jimmie ! Could you contact me about repairing a Model 300 ?

Thanks !
DaisyPrezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyPrezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2016 at 3:05pm
Hi Jimmie ! Could you contact me about repairing my Model 300 My email should be seen in my profile.

Thanks !

ajc-sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajc-sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2016 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by jimmie jimmie wrote:

I joined just to thank you for resurrecting so many of these air guns. This shot warms my heart!!! ClapThis was my favorite gun growing up, I practically slept with it. Hours of fun, and yes it did develop leaks, but back then you could get parts form Daisy and fix them.  I repaired mine at least 3 times. Took the whole manifold apart to change out the internals.  So glad to see that you have somehow managed to get parts re-manufactured so you can continue your repairs.
He who dies with the most toys wins!
JimW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2016 at 7:32pm
Hi Jimmie
Could you contact me about repairing my Model 200? I am the original owner.
Thanks !
Another Jim
Jim W
jimmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2016 at 1:05pm
You have a hidden email address.
JimW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2016 at 4:29pm
Jimmie,

You should be able to see it now.

Thanks
Jim W
Bob G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2016 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by jimmie jimmie wrote:

What's your email ?
Hi Jimmy; I just joined after reading about the repair you are doing on the Daisy 200, I have had one since about 1969 and when is started leaking several years ago I put it away. I have a P1377 that I plink with and decided to take a look at the old 200, I took it apart and looks like it will need work. You can contact me @ dgreene3@socal.rr.com to discus the repair. Thanks BobSmile
DOIN'T DISTROY IT RESTORE IT
jdeevers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdeevers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 8:37pm
Hello Jimmie,
I've been admiring your efforts to keep these fine old things alive...Thanks!
I have a Model 200 gifted to me by my brother in law after he heard of my adventures with one as a kid.
Mechanically it is sound, but has all the classic sealing issues...principally it leaks from the front around the elevator.  If you are still working with these things, or would be willing to give me some pointers on repairs, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.  This one needs rescuing!
Thanks and Best Regards,
-JD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic