Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Info needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ozarksheepdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozarksheepdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Info needed
    Posted: December-06-2022 at 2:30pm
I’ve just signed onto your forum to ask some very specific advice. I have the pleasure of selling a few interesting Daisy products from a gentlemen who worked with Daisy from 1967-1992. He was an executive who went on to do things with Walmart and other sporting good enterprises throughout the years here in Northwest Arkansas. Aside from two NIB unfired Model 21’s and a set of Texas Ranger pistols unfired and a 1894 NRA commemorative unfired along with several other pieces, I found a NIB Red Ryder from the Plymouth, Michigan factory. The gentleman I’m working for is getting along in years and has no memory of where or how he got the RR. I can find Michigan examples but this rifle is completely NIB Unfired. The box is not mint but it is very serviceable. Has anyone ever seen a NIB RR from Michigan?
     I’ve been told to sell it all so these pieces will end up on this forum or that other place that like most forums y’all don’t like to discuss. If anyone wants pics to verify what I have my email is Wardlawbenjamin@gmail.com. Thanks for your time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic