Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Story Red Ryders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Story Red Ryders
    Posted: November-27-2023 at 3:55pm
I love them but sadly to date they've never been officially avalible here even though through nostalgia in pop culture it's become quite a popular movie (although we don't run it 24hrs a day).
Intresting there was spare parts availible, could be a solution to my woes short of physically mod my stock into one, find a spare stock and fore arm and bolt them on my '23 1938B (possibly add markings so no one afterme can try and fake it as the real deal) and just try not to wear the special stuff off using it.
paulleve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulleve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2023 at 6:53pm
Greetings, all!  It's once again that time of year when Ralphie is wanting his Red Ryder with compass in the stock and "thing which tells time"!  I've got a small collection of originals and commemoratives that I have posted about here in the past.  It's not easy posting pictured on some sites, including this one, so I have created a website with pics an info:  

Merry Christmas, and happy hunting those Christmas Dreams!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic