FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Picture posting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BSAGuy View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picture posting
    Posted: February-11-2019 at 9:53pm
I use Imgur to store my pictures for uploading here and other fora in which I participate.  I like Imgur because that site has prepared file paths to your image that you just can copy and paste.  
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 10:11pm
When you press the "Post Reply" button, you'll get a window to load your text into.  In the top icon bar of that window there's a little button that looks like a picture of a tree.  Press that button and you'll get a place to paste the url of your picture into.  

If you scroll down in this thread, you'll see screenshots of what you should see when you're posting your pictures.

http://forum.daisymuseum.com/posting-photos_topic7540_page1.html?KW=post+pictures&FID=1&PR=3 

Hope that helps!

MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 9:38pm
FREEBIRD
Ok...I have the pics downloaded and copied to IMGUR.
Now...how do I get them to the daisy forum?
You said "Paste it to the little tree icon"...don't understand ????

Marv, NW OH
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 7:14pm
They were both TEST pictures,learning how to post using postimage.org, still at it.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 6:38pm
Nice looking guns. I guess these are old pictures but still nice examples of what gets the old blood flowing.
Air-It-Is
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 5:54pm
Crosman 160, i sold a few years back -all original

Ejwills
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 5:47pm
Ejwills
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 5:37pm
A week or so ago one of the members posted using postimage.org and i thought he gave some easy directions ?

Ejwills
Ejwills
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 2:10pm
The site I learning to use is postimage.org Notice I said "learning". So far I've accomplished 2 pictures....but not exactly sure why. Just trial and error.
Air-It-Is
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2019 at 2:04pm
Little green tree ?
Ejwills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic