FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wal Mart Red Ryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wal Mart Red Ryder
    Posted: December-12-2022 at 6:17pm
Well, let me be in that gift exchange.   BTW, I'm that one guy who actually likes fruit cake.   Merry Christmas!
Air-It-Is
twocompassheads View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2022 at 5:06pm
My gift for this year's White Elephant gift will be a Red Ryder Christmas Dream with a bottle of BB's.  Someone will be a happy camper.  I'll probably end up with the Fruit Cake.  Merry Christmas to everybody in the forum.
Keep On Plinking
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2022 at 1:05pm
Happy early birthday oldgeorge.Yes Red Ryders are the perfect Christmas present or birthday gift as we all know.Especially Christmas Wish versions.I have given a few Red Ryders out as gifts over the years.Happy holidays to you and yours and to everyone else on here.
Old george View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2022 at 11:18pm
Hi scottie
My granddaughter and grandson got me one for Christmas last year that is my birthday .oldgeorge
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2022 at 10:40pm
Good to know.I like the grain on this years gun.It would be very cool if all of this years guns had graining as good as yours.I might have to pick up a few for old times sake......The ones I get will probably not be as nice as yours.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2022 at 8:23pm
Scott, the pictures above are from this year, I picked it up a week before Thanksgiving.  The pictures on page 2 and 3 of this post is the gun from two years ago.  It's a winner for Walmart to sell these, they sell many thousands of them.
Keep On Plinking
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2022 at 3:43am
Thank you for the information twocompassheads.Are those pictures from a new gun from this year?Because they do look exactly like the 2020 version.It would be cool if there were little subtle variations between the years.They would sell more than they could probably make if there were differences.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2022 at 8:38pm
Scott,  It looks like they are exactly the same as the 2020 guns.  You notice they have the compass and sundial on the right side of the gun so these stocks can't be used on other original Christmas dream guns.  The Red Ryder and the sundial stamping are done well and pushed into the wood with a press.  The lever is aluminum and overall, a pretty good looking gun.  The compass on these guns has a black background and the original 25th anniversary Christmas gun had a white background so they can't be changed or pirated.  The box on all of these newer guns says Christmas Wish and the originals all are Christmas Dream.

Keep On Plinking
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2022 at 2:34pm
Hello once again.I only post every so often,but I am wondering if the Red Ryder "Christmas Wish" guns that are available at Walmart this year are any different than the 2 previous years?I bought a couple from the first year.And skipped the 2nd year as the box looked identical to the first year.Has anybody bought any of this years gun and compared them side by side?Maybe the sundial might be a little smaller or larger?Or maybe the compass is different.Like how all of the "Christmas Dreams" have slight variations.My local Walmart hasn't received any as of yet.Unless they are out for sale now.I mean,I don't go there every single day as people have lives to live and work to do.But I see they are available online but you can't compare it until you've bought it.And I can't see buying a couple if it is the exact same gun from previous years as they're all China made.I mean,it's not like they are all super limited edition "Made In USA" guns.Thanks for any response.
Djm0319 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djm0319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2020 at 4:42pm
I just saw this post. They have these in stock at my walmart. Let me know if I can help anyone out. It is $25.74. No sales tax in my state. We will figure out the shipping cost. I just checked Walmart is charging $5.99 for shipping. That is better than I can do unless you can’t get walmart to ship it to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic