FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wal Mart Red Ryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Scottie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2020 at 10:53am
I have recently seen on the Wal Mart website a new Red Ryder being offered.It is called the Daisy Red Ryder Christmas Wish.It has the compass and sundial in the stock.It is just like the Christmas Dreams that are offered every 5 years through the Daisy Museum.Only difference is it isn't numbered and there is no engraving on the gun other than the sundial on one side and the Red Ryder mural on the other.The best part is it only costs $28.70....The question I have is this a Wal Mart exclusive?.I've looked all over the internet and can't find any info on it.I've looked here and I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned it on here,unless I missed the post.But when I try to order online from Wal Mart they say that it cannot be shipped to my zipcode.But that's funny as my local Wal Mart still sells bb guns in the store.I've put in various zip codes from different states and it does the same thing.Does anyone have any info on this gun and how to get it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic