Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: 35 SHOT MAGAZINE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: 35 SHOT MAGAZINE
    Posted: September-05-2018 at 8:39pm
I am after a 35 shot magazine for my Daisy 2002 pump action rifle. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or better still sell me one. Thanks
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2018 at 5:06pm
I can sell you a complete 2002 rifle in mint condition with the clip. Finding just the clip is going to prove difficult.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2018 at 5:29pm
TF- what's the difference between the 2001 and 2002?
AussieJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AussieJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

I can sell you a complete 2002 rifle in mint condition with the clip. Finding just the clip is going to prove difficult.

Unless you're in Australia I can't buy a whole firearm from you
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2018 at 12:13pm
Well then I guess we can't do business. I'm in the states. 
Hey Cobalt, there are two big differences. The 2001 is a pistol and it is a true semi-auto that has been known to be converted to full automatic. The 2002 is a bolt operated repeater. The 35 shot mag can be a tad finicky. I had no issues with .177 lead balls. It's designed for pellets but.........
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic