Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED Daisy 922 Powerline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tswift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED Daisy 922 Powerline
    Posted: February-22-2012 at 1:44pm
Looking for, and will BUY the Daisy 922 Powerline rifle new or used.

I'm willing to pay good money for a new, or VERY slightly used Daisy 922 still in a box. Must be in excellent condition and not reconditioned. GOOD MONEY $$

I'm located in Pickerington Ohio but will pay for shipping anywhere within the US if need be.

Please send photo's and asking price of your Daisy 922 to:

tswift@themekings.net

Don't worry if this post get's old, I'm looking to start a collection of the 922 model and always looking to buy.

Thank you!
Todd Swift
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2012 at 10:25am
Look here! Not exactly the condition your looking for but still a 922

Ejwills
tswift View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tswift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2012 at 4:49pm
Thank you. I'll try to give them a shout......

Keep'm coming though. Like I mnetioned before I'm wanting to start a collection of the Daisy 922.

Thanks again!!! Smile
Todd Swift
tswift View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tswift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 6:30pm
Just FYI I've bought 2 so far since I began my search. One was brand new in a box from 1991 with a wooden stock and forearm. Still looking for the Daisy 922 w/ plastic stock and forearm in excellent condition.
Todd Swift
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 6:27am
Don't they still sell these brand new at walmart?

never mind.....walmart sells the 880 which looks just like it.
tswift View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tswift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 9:02pm
My understanding they stopped production in the early 1990's. I've heard both 1991 and 1997 but uncertain.
Todd Swift
Firebird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2023 at 11:50pm
  Hello, 

I only have one question, what is considered good money for a nice hardly used powerline 922.  
 I might have something you would like. 

Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2023 at 3:57pm
I'm intrigued as I keep an eye out for a Birth year rifle, how would you identify one of these if it was a 1990?
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2023 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Segata Segata wrote:

I'm intrigued as I keep an eye out for a Birth year rifle, how would you identify one of these if it was a 1990?
The LOT NO. should start with "0" followed by a letter for the month (A=Jan, B= Feb, etc. I not used). The numbers after the letter are the production sequence for that month.
Segata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Segata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2023 at 8:05pm
Cheers Cobalt, so I'd need 0H to match, they aren't common but I have seen a few for sale here so I might get lucky.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic