Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Daisy Toy Gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trailboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Daisy Toy Gun
    Posted: March-06-2012 at 9:41am
I am hoping someone can help me get a better understanding of where I can acquire one or 2 Trail Boss 962 Daisy toy guns. My kids love playing man tracker and they have Star Wars blasters and nerf guns but the one gun they all want is my Trail Boss 962 Daisy toy gun. My gun works great and looks great. So I am trying to track down a couple more of them or other simliar air pop toy guns by Daisy. I called Daisy and they said they stop making them in 2000 and they directed me to these forms. If you have any ideas where I could search for one and what the value of a Daisy Trail Boss 962 is, I would greatly appreciate it.
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2012 at 10:32am

I see these guns on ebay many times, different models, but I think you would have better results to check here for the pop guns. I have a Daisy Model 2916 which is called a "Sonic Ricochet" noise maker gun in good condition. I would ship this gun to you for $65.00. If you have any interest, let me know and I can email you some pictures.

Some of these pop and noise guns are still collectable and are selling from $45.00 to $75.00 depending on condition. L. LeMaster email to tatankatoo@aol.com
Louie LeMaster
Vietnam Vet 66-68
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2012 at 2:24pm
Look on places like ebay,auctionarms and gun broker.The cheapest would be the 960 pop gun.They sell anywhere from 10.00 to 30.00
stevec
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2012 at 8:56pm
Hi Trailboss:  I have two Model 660 Toy Gun, Ricochet (makes a ricochet sound) lever action; if you are interested (they look brand new) I will send you photos to your email address, but please look at Bangpla's listing first; he is a reliable individual.
semper fi
shadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 9:44pm
Hi,
Have a Daisy Model 962 Trail Boss Play Pop Gun late 70's vintage for sale.
Good Condition little use. belonged to my son.Only one owner. $50.00 firm.
shadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 9:46pm

byrdman21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byrdman21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2012 at 8:13pm
I have a used Vintage (1977 ??) Daisy Trail Boss for sale asking $85.00 plus shipping. If interested please let me know. E-mail byrdman21@comcast.net

Thanks
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2012 at 4:11pm
Did TrailBoss ever find what he was looking for?    Perhaps I missed something.
semper fi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic