Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Auto gold rifle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rluttrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Auto gold rifle
    Posted: March-31-2018 at 1:44pm
As i get older I am trying to find things from my youth to bring back memories...
Western Auto used to sell a gold rifle. if any one has one for sale I would like to buy
Thank you for your time 
R Luttrell
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 4:43pm
That was the Daisy model 1000

Stevec
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 5:40pm
Good luck in your search. Smile
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 8:41pm
There was also the 1201. Some were with, some w/o Lightnin' Loader and punched out stars on lever flange.

rluttrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rluttrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 9:02pm
mine did have the stars on the lever.... so now the hard part where do i find one for sale?
R Luttrell
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 9:11pm
I have a model 1201 I was thinking of fixing up. The paint is scratched up and the front stock is missing but it might make a nice memoir. Send me an email and we'll talk.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by rluttrell rluttrell wrote:

mine did have the stars on the lever.... so now the hard part where do i find one for sale?
Ebay has them every once in a while. Here's one- https://www.ebay.com/itm/232716631975?ViewItem=&item=232716631975  
rluttrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rluttrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 10:08pm
Thank you for finding one.....well i bid, its probably to early to do so..  well see
R Luttrell
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2018 at 10:18pm
Good luck- I hope you get it!
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2018 at 9:31pm
That one looks really nice. I'd love to be able to match the paint exactly. May have to go to a custom auto paint store.

I don't know why those forearms often seem to warp. I have, and have seen some that are straight but it's a crap shoot to find a straight one.
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic