Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Can I Get Original Daisy Bolts & Nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2018 at 5:32pm
Cobalt, you are AMAZING!!!  Great work!!

semper fi
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2018 at 7:58pm
I appreciate the kind words.
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

Hi Rick,
I believe I have what you are looking for. I have two, as a matter of fact. I also have several older "lost cases" as you put it. Trying to offload the most of what I have. I can send you pics to your email address of the bolts and some of the old guns I have that need help. I also so have a bunch of old and not so old Daisy parts and parts guns. 

I missed your reply by only looking at the last post until I reread the entire thread tonight.
I am interested in some of the lost cases as long as they are the old Plymouth lever daisy's or Markham or Kings.  As long as they are not really rusty I am interested.
If you have a really nice spare stock slotted cross bolt for the model 111 I am interested it that also.
Do you need my email address or can you pull it from my profile?
Quote some prices and some of the photo's of the daisy's you want to get rid of.
Thanks
Rick in TX
Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic