Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB 104 Double Barrel Trigger Guard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB 104 Double Barrel Trigger Guard
    Posted: February-08-2019 at 6:47pm
First I would like to say hello to all! I just joined the forum but i’m not new to it or the Daisy world of collecting. Been doing it for several years on & off as time & life events permit. Now, i know this is a long shot but, I purchased a very good condition double barrel 104 a few weeks ago. Local buy for a good price...not the auction price these things are going for. The one catch is at some point the trigger guard was lost & someone made one out of stainless steel which doesn’t look half bad at all. I would love to find an original for it if possible. I’ve been searching but no luck. JG has the correct screw but no guard. I truly thank you for any help or leads!
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 5:33pm
I have a 104 that I need to decide if I'm going to sell in pieces or as a whole. If I split it up I will have the part you need available.
snackpak1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2019 at 9:03am
Just let me know what you decide. If you want to sell it whole perhaps we could agree on a price. If you do part it out I could use the trigger guard screw & the screw directly behind the the forearm on the side of the receiver as well (it’s kinda gooned up). I would even take both air tubes...just to have.

If you prefer, you can contact me at rwyost111@gmail.com. Thank you for your response & consideration!
Rob

snackpak1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 2:47pm
Still looking.
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2019 at 2:10pm
Sorry Rob, someone made me an offer on the gun as a whole and I sold it yesterday.
snackpak1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snackpak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2019 at 2:43pm
Well, darn it.... thanks for the heads up though!! I was really hoping that your lead on my quest to find this thing would pan out. So far everyone i’ve touched base with has been a dead end but, i’ll figure something out. The journey continues, I will fight the good fight, I will never give up, never give in....ok....enough motivation for today. Back to singing the blues.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic