Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB 1894 manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB 1894 manual
    Posted: March-09-2008 at 6:46am
I have a Daisy 1894 that only shoots a bb about 5 feet out the barrel so I suspect it needs an air tube or spring update. Anyone have a copy of the repair manual for the 1894 or suggestions?
2BB or not 2BB
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2008 at 7:42am
contact daisy at daisy.com and they will send you one for free.
300+ BB/Pellet guns!
Collector of: BB Guns, Guitars, Pinball Machines & Zippo Lighters.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2008 at 12:47pm

Daisy will send you an owners manual I doubt they will send you a repair manual.Did you put a few drops of 20wt.n.d. oil down the barrel and rest it on the stock ,barrel up over night? If not give it a try.May take a few days of this if you've never oiled it before.Worth a try.

Ejwills.

Ejwills
Greg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2008 at 11:12am

Tried the oil, same thing. Called Daisy, they don't have any.

I have taken the gun apart most of the way but the

cocking lever must be removed in order to get the plunger assembly out

and at this point I'm not sure what to do because there is a welded piece of metal that goes over the lever, it is just in front of the cocking lever pivot. Do I need to cut this strap?

2BB or not 2BB
Blovstad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blovstad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 12:14pm

Don't cut nothing, The model 1894 was one of the most difficult BB guns to assemble. That was one assembly line I never had to work on, thank God!! The lever has a metal piece rivoted on the front of the lever.

Bob

www.AirgunAuction.com

www.BBairguns.com

oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 5:25pm

Greg,get yourself a back copy of Airgun Hobby Magazine-Vol. 3  No 2,It has a great article with pictures on how to tear down the mod.1894,Ron and Jen Scalzo did the article.I believe that the plunger assembly must be removed first,using a special fork or one you can make to push in on the plunger this should let you remove the anchor pin,after removing the pin and the plunger assembly you should be able to pull the cocking lever out of the frame.

Ejwills 

Ejwills
Greg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2008 at 5:58am
Thanks guys, I do app. your help
2BB or not 2BB
OpaHoppenstedt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OpaHoppenstedt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2008 at 7:57am
Hi Greg,
there is a german website that has a large collection of reviews/descriptions of airguns. There also is one for the Daisy 1894 and it includes an exploded view and parts list.

Here is the link, hope it helps.

http://www.muzzle.de/N3/Druckluft/Daisy_1894__Spittin__Image _-_W/daisy_1894__spittin__image_-_w.html

Regards,
Wilhelm

oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2008 at 12:16pm

Wilhelm,

Thanks for finding that nice site,that should help him a lot.

http://www.muzzle.de/N3/Druckluft/Daisy_1894__Spittin__Image _-_W/daisy_1894__spittin__image_-_w.html

Ejwills.

Ejwills
Greg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2008 at 11:13pm

Thanks guys, I do have that already but it doesn't show me how to remove the lever.

Greg

2BB or not 2BB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic