Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: 894 CB cork ball repeater

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: 894 CB cork ball repeater
    Posted: December-10-2018 at 4:52pm
Hello!  

That discussion on cork balls reminded me of the other Daisy I've never yet found:  the 894 CB cork ball shooting version of the 1894.  Might anyone have one of those for sale, or any nostalgic stories of theirs to share?  

Thanks!

Dannop2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2018 at 7:45pm
Hi , I had one a few years back , cool well made guns that really mimic the 1894's , I never really got mine to shoot , it would load and all but just no oomph ! , someone said ( I think here ) that they are catapult guns , I kept trying the oil trick as I thought they used the typical plunger and spring  like on most , good luck on your quest and I am sure we will all keep our ears open .
Realshooter
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2018 at 8:46am
I have never seen one in person. I have one of the pop guns but nothing that shoot corks.
Gary
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2018 at 9:03am
Very interesting how 'Cork104' describes the workings of this cork gun http://forum.daisymuseum.com/daisy-894-cork-gun_topic7011_page2.html
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2018 at 6:58pm
I was lucky enough to find  one at an antique flea market a few years ago that's in real nice shape. I found a place that sells little cork balls for fishing floats that work well in it. I have some Daisy Big Shot pacs but I want to save them as they are hard to come by. I was also lucky in finding an original box for it online that is as nice as the gun. It's pictured on page 112 of Neal Punchard's  100 years of Daisy air rifles. Really nice graphics.
keenkutterrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 11:57am
I just purchased a collection of 1894s. In it were an 1894 cork all mib, and 2 different 1894 skeetball sets MIB. 15ft and 10ft. These items I'd consider selling, or trading.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 4:30pm
Hello!

I appreciate you letting me know!  I have a hunch it is a little *too* collectible for me. I like to use our airguns with my son.  After all, I can't hope for him to have an interest in continuing any airgun tradition if all he does is look at them.  Were I to find just a gun, especially a used one, it'd probably be just fine if we used it some more.  But to press a NIB into service, well, that just seems wrong.

Thanks again for letting me know, though!  And if you feel like posting any pictures, I'm sure they'd be appreciated by all.  Or, just mail pictures to me (Ltssvn at gmail dot com), and I'll post them for you.

Thanks again!

keenkutterrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenkutterrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2019 at 9:26pm
I'll try to email some pics. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic