Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTS: VERY large BB Gun Collection in WI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTS: VERY large BB Gun Collection in WI
    Posted: January-19-2017 at 3:06pm
I have over 650 guns/items in this extensive collection!  May be the largest & best private BB gun collection around! Mostly spring air BB guns, but also some CO2, pumps, pellet, Soft-Air guns, toy guns, Daisy Legacy .22s, and Daisy memorabilia of all kinds.  Prefer to sell the collection as a whole, but may eventually (over the next year) consider breaking into several large groups.  Not in a big hurry, and don't want to sell for just a fraction of its value.

The best way to get a quick response is to email me at john.g.kubasta@gmail.com.  I can email the PDF list and/or pictures.  Looking into a way to provide access to ALL the photos (over 1000).

Feel free to give my name and email address to anybody who may be interested in the collection.

Thanks,

John Kubasta
WI

John K.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2017 at 5:48pm
Saw your ad on AA classifieds. That collection has some very fine guns in it.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic